Saturday, January 14, 2006

Friends at last!








I've been waiting for this moment for over a year. I just couldn't wait until Lola and Madeline started to play together. It's finally happened! Maybe Mads needed Lola to walk to be seen as more of an equal. The other day I was getting their lunch ready and they both headed to Mads' room. I heard squealing and found them laughing hysterically in her tent. Madeline kept swinging her silkies over Lola's face. I thought she was going to hurt her, but Lola LOVED it! They had tons of fun with jody for 5 full days! When jody ws laeving, Madeline told Maria, "I'm gonna miss jojo." I love how she can articulate feelings now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet position with her legs in the air, pants come off, panties too and my tounge goes deep in her bum and eat her out, I LOVE eating out both my granddaughters, love the feel off pulling down their soft little cotton panties

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home