Friday, May 12, 2006

Poop on the Pot


This morning Lola was grunting and saying, "poop poop potty potty." So jeff swooped her up, removed her diaper and placed her on the potty. There was already a little terd in the diaper, but he figured her would show her the appropriate place to do her business. Well, a few minutes later, Lola stands up and there is a little pile of poop in her potty! After it was dumped (excuse the pun) into the big potty, Lola sat back down on the potty, closed lid and all, and proceeded to pee ON the potty (just not in it).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lock the door we are going to have lots of fun, the little one gets her thumb removed from her mouth and my c--k goes in she is old enough she should learn to suck, the older one gets her pussy licked clean then bent over the toilet and just enough in her arse she feels my cum pump into her, once you cum in them they ALWAYS want more

4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my granddaughter is training right now she spends the week days with us, my wife is into "play" too so we both enjoy her , she sits on the potty and sucks my c--k while my wife licks her, she likes to lay her on the bed and eat her p---y while I arse f--k her, bella is just transfixed watching my wife go wild with my c--k buried in her arse she tries to rub her p---y but my wife push's her hand away so she can eat her 2 year old c--t

9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home