Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Year


We closed out 2007 with lobsters. Maria used the Hillary nutcracker I got her for Christmas (she's not a fan of Hillary and even though I don't mind her and might even support her, I can have a sense of humor and have political fun!) It looks like Mads is trying to strangle her!

All was well until 1/1/08. And then the sickness began. We had vomiting, chills, diarrhea, fever, cough, ear infection. Everyone (but lucky me) got at least a titch of it, but Lola was hit the worst. I think she lost 2 pounds in the week she was sick. Poor Lola.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Can you send the magic weight loss bug here? I am thinking of going to Mexico so I can get the "lose 25pounds in 18 hours" thing. Weight Watchers and going to the gym is too slow. Sigh...Seriously though, I am sad to hear that your bubbies were all sick. I am sending good thought y'all's way!!!!

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home