Monday, November 21, 2005

Sleep Problems Revisited

It seemed that Madeline had FINALLY returned to normal sleep habits, after close to a year of issues. However, she's been waking up to pee the last couple of nights. No big deal- in fact, I'd even say great....except that she has been throwing a FIT when we try to put her back to bed. So last night, after 10 minutes of struggling, and lots of tears, Jeff comes back to bed. She's still crying and calling out for me. I was going to ingnore her, but I was thinking that she might have thrown up because she was so upset. SO I go in to check to make sure everything is OK. As soon as she sees me, she asks if she can still have treats in the morning. (The deal was if she stays in bed ALL night long, then she can have treats.) Was she kidding me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home