Monday, February 27, 2006

The Fall


I think my first blog entry was about how I deserved the "Mother of the year" award for being a negligent mom while trying to get that perfect Christmas picture. You'd think I would have learned from my mistake. So it's a beautiful February evening. We're all in short-sleeved shirts, the sun is setting, the girls are playing outside at the sand table. I take a few pictures and then think....hey I should video tape this. So, I get the camera, am shooting and I am expressing how beautiful the weather is...blah blah blah....then I pan over to Lola, who is climbing onto this flimsy plastic chair...and in true America's Funniest Home Video form, she leans back, way back, and tips over onto the rocks. Which, speaking of rocks, I've always felt guilty to watch my kids walk barefoot on those sharp point rocks. I really think we need a small patch of grass out back. Yes, we live in a desert, but grass is so much gentler on those falls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home