Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Missing the Girls

Jeff and I took our first true vacation (without children). We had an amazing time and the saying is true that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I for sure needed this break, but I did miss some Madelinisms.....

1) Lola is evidently really tired and Mads comments to Maria and Uncle Chris, "This baby can't keep her eyes open."

2) Chris is getting Mads in the car and asks if she can buckle herself into her carseat. Madeline replies, "How old do you think I am???? I am only 3!"


I couldn't believe how much a child can mature in 5 days. Madeline can now write her name. It's interesting though....she writes upside down. One would never know, unless they catch her in the act!

And Lola has joined the fam in being a yogi...she now does downward dog on command.

It was fun to escape with Jeff and visit Erica and Ashley...but it's nice to be home with our girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home