Sunday, May 20, 2007

Camping




We went camping this weekend and got a super humongous tent for the whole family to enjoy. We've only had small compact, lightweight tents in the past, but since we're doing car camping these days, I figured we should go for the gusto and get a 4 sleeper, that's 6 feet tall to boot. It's so crazy to me to be able to stand up all the way INSIDE my tent. We had a good time. The weather was perfect, the campsite was right next to the running creek, and everyone slept pretty well. I think we'll be making a few more trips up this summer to escape the 100 degree weather we're already seeing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love to take them somewhere really quiet in them swimsuits, not much for me to take off before I make their pussy's feel good

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home