Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Art Show 2008




Madeline was in an art show this weekend and it was awesome. It was in a great gallery in Old Town Scottsdale and all of the art was professionally installed. She was allowed to show 10 pieces and I think she squeezed 11 in. She's so prolific and so amazing. Yes, I am a little biased, but I'm right. So she's in this show and gets all kinds of kudos and accolades from various attendees. She sold most of her work (it all went to charity). Afterwards she wanted mac and cheese so we went to this little restaurant that has super cheesy mac and other tasty food and had a great dinner in her honor. In the middle of dinner, she whispers in my ear, "Mom, this is the best day of my whole life.....thank you soooo much." She's so amazing. So amazing!

1 Comments:

Blogger joshua said...

This is one of the best blogs boob and birdy baby too! Congrats for the good job!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home